Write Better Emails
610 Gateway Center Way
Suite K, San Diego, CA 92102
“CompleteCampaigns.com's staff is helpful and friendly. They have really hit it out of the park with customer service.”
“Your software is efficient and very easy to use. Your staff is the best. When I have a question, either by phone or email, I always get a fast response.”
Arballo & Associates
“Our company handles many federal candidates’ committees, and our clients are always pleasantly surprised at how outstanding Complete Campaigns.com is in comparison to the competition.”
Emily T. Hoover
Campaign Financial Services
“The customer service team at Complete Campaigns.com went above and beyond to ensure our success. The software itself is easy to use, efficient, and produced superior results. Thanks Complete Campaigns.com for a smooth, professional campaign! You made us look great.”
We'd love to hear your positive feedback and suggestions about what we can do better.
Hot Tip: Thank You Letters from My Dashboard
Did you know that you can run your Thank You letters from a report on the My Dashboard page? Here’s how:
This saves you the effort of going through Standard Reports, and lets you see a live summary of records needing to be thanked. What a time-saver!
- Click on Show Management Tools on the My Dashboard Page.
- Check the box next to Thank You Summary.
- Click on Hide Management Tools. The Thank You Summary Report will appear on your My Dashboard page. This displays the current total records to be thanked, as well as the last time records were marked as thanked. Click on Details to pop out your Thank You Manager.
- Run your Thank You Notes as you normally would from the Thank You Manager.
7 Rules for Communicating Clearly
and Concisely by Email
Unfortunately most of us don’t spend enough time learning how to effectively communicate through email and costly misunderstandings are often the result. This helpful article from Web Worker Daily gives you 7 guidelines to help you maximize the effectiveness and minimize the miscommunications of your emails.
2. State what you want right away. Don’t write a long introduction, telling your life story, or any story for that matter. People aren’t interested. They just want to know what you want. So state that, in the first sentence. Skip the niceties. Don’t make the recipient wade through 10 paragraphs to find what action is needed for the email.
Read more >>
Newsletter Content Ideas?
We’d love to hear your content suggestions. If there is a topic you’d like us to cover, email Jeremy Geltman, our newsletter editor, at geltman@CompleteCampaigns.com.
To see previous newsletters with new feature updates, staff picks, articles and more, go to www.CompleteCampaigns.com/newsletters.asp.
Since 2000, CompleteCampaigns.com has been providing campaign solutions for fundraising, accounting and contact management, online donation processing, government filing, voter contact, volunteer coordination, and web site administration. The company serves over 800 clients in 47 states, from local-level campaigns through Congressional and statewide races.
In 2006 CompleteCampaigns.com was ranked as the best provider of web-based political software by Personal Democracy Forum's user survey. In the same survey in 2007, CompleteCampaigns.com was ranked 1st in all categories: software, service, pricing and overall.
Learn More >>
Please Remove Me From This List
You have been included in this mailing because you are an affiliate or friend of CompleteCampaigns.com. If you wish to unsubscribe from our training and product updates, please click here to unsubscribe.