Run Batch Statement -- FundRaiser
If you use our on-line credit card processing, you know that we send a batch report each week to show you the deposits made into your bank account. Now you can reprint these deposits if you misplace them.
To run a Batch Statement:
1. From BackOffice, go to the Reports menu and select Standard Reports from the drop down list.
2. From the Standard Reports choose Financial Details from the Type dropdown box.
3. From the Format dropdown, select FundRaiser Batch Report
4. You will then see a dropdown box of available batches to download and view. Select the batch you wish to review.
If you select Not Yet Released, you will see funds that have not been sent to you yet.
5. Click Generate to view that batch.
6. You will be asked if you would like to open or save your report. We recommend you click Save.
7. The dialog box will ask you where you would like to save the document. Make sure you remember where you saved it!
At this point you can simply open your report.