This will explain what My Dashboard is, how to personalize the page and how to send new ideas to CompleteCampaigns.com.
What is it?
My Dashboard is the main menu page of your database, which shows important notices, follow-up needed reminders, daily calendar, etc, without having to go into your database and search. This page can be personalized by each user, by allowing them to choose what items that they would like to appear on this page.
How to personalize the My Dashboard page
· Weekly Calendar: Will show the weekly calendar that exists in BO. All the items are entered through Calendar
· Net Worth: Will show the net worth amounts
· Outstanding Pledge Summary: Will advise a user how many outstanding pledges exist in the database and also provide a link to the Detailed Pledge Report.
· Thank You Summary: Will let a user know how many you have to thank, when the last time records were thanked and provide a link to create thank you letters, labels and envelopes.
· Today’s Contributions: Will advise the user on how much money was collected today.
· Hula Girl: A fun image that dances when a mouse is scrolled over her.
· Announcements: This allows administrators to post announcements to all users of the database.
· Imports: Will hold records received from your Public Pages that are linked to your website and also allow users (if permission is granted by administrator) to import this information into BackOffice.
· System Updates & Notices: Will inform users on any new updates or notices that CompleteCampaigns.com has done or need to notify our clients about. Updates are always being done, so check frequently.
· My Follow-Up Needed Reminders: Will inform users of Follow Up’s that have been assigned by users or themselves and the due date for those to be done.
· System Users: Will provide users all the contact information for the other users.
Can I rearrange the boxes on the My Dashboard page?
Yes you can. Located in all the boxes that appear in the top right hand corner you will see,. This will allow you to either move the box up or down on the page.
Can I suggest new ideas for the My Dashboard page?
Of Course! We love hearing ideas from clients. If you have an idea for something that you think would be helpful to have appear on the My Dashboard page, email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then pass on your idea to our programmers for future development. Of course after suggesting an idea, always keep an eye on System Updates & Notices to see when it has been implemented.